Our Co-op is a group of homeschoolers who come together to worship, learn, play, and serve one another in love. Parents serve as teachers and assistants while their children attend weekly classes with other homeschoolers.
Our classes change each year dependent upon the needs and desires of the families participating. Each year we endeavor to have both academic and enrichment courses to assist you with your homeschooling needs.
We know homeschoolers don't often fall into just one grade level so our classes usually cover a range of levels: K3-5, 1st-3rd, 4th-6th, 5th-8th, 9th-12th. As the parent, you decide which level they fit into for each particular class.
BICC Membership Requirements
- Complete a BCHA New Family or Returning Family Application
- Pay annual BCHA dues
- Abide by the Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct found in the BCHA Handbook
- Fill out the Class Registration
- Pay monthly Co-op fees ($20 for the first child and $10 for each additional child with a cap of $50/family)
- Pay any extra fees for classes like music and cooking as appropriate
- Purchase or borrow required texts and materials for classes